Endowments | Boys & Girls Clubs Of Ada County


An endowed fund provides support in perpetuity to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County in an area of your choosing. An endowed gift may be established through an outright gift of cash or long-term appreciated securities; a pledge over a period of time; or a bequest in your estate plan.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This