IRA Charitable RolloverYou may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help generations of kids who need us most. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
• Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
• Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
• Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
• Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
• Help further the work and mission of our organization
Please contact our office with questions, to discuss how your gift will be used, and for a sample IRA rollover instruction letter to share with your administrator at Jodi@adaclubs.org or (208) 639-3162.