Clubs help close the “achievement gap” and help low-income kids keep pace with their wealthier peers by providing enriching experiences, meaningful relationships, consistency, and reliability that they may otherwise go without.
- 94% of our members expect to graduate from high school 94% 94%
- 91% report they have stayed out of the juvenile justice system for the past year 91% 91%
Through time-tested programs, Clubs provide quality out-of-school opportunities that reinforce enhanced learning and social emotional development.
85% of our Club members expect to go on to College or trade school, compared with just one out of ten in the state of Idaho, and 3 out of 10 nationally.
- 94% of our members expect to graduate 94% 94%
- 80% say the Club has helped them do better academically 80% 80%
- 85% say they are on target to graduate from high school 85% 85%
- 80% say they expect to earn a 4-year degree or higher 80% 80%
- 96% of our members are on grade level for their age 96% 96%
Our programs promote physical exercise, nutritional education, and focus on feeding kids healthy meals every day. Last year, we served 200,000 free, nutritious meals in Ada County!
80% of Club alumni said the Club had a positive impact on their attitude toward fitness & health, according to a Harris Survey.
- 80% of alumni say the Club had a positive impact on their attitude toward fitness & health 80% 80%
When school’s out, Clubs are in. Clubs are open every day after school, when kids need them most. We provide a safe environment where kids are supervised, fed, get help with homework, and have fun!
Our members are safe when they are at the Club.
- 97% Abstained from smoking cigarettes (teen) 97% 97%
- 91% Abstained from drinking alcohol (teen) 91% 91%
- 94% Abstained from using marijuana 94% 94%
- 82% Never had sex 82% 82%