March 13, 2020: COVID-19 Coronavirus
Our commitment to keeping kids safe is always our number one priority. In order to be proactive in reducing the spread of a Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak locally, we have increased the frequency of our regular daily cleanings, and are using EPA-approved disinfectants. We are also encouraging all Club members, staff members, and families to be especially mindful of personal hygiene.
Please know that our commitment to you and your children is unwavering. However, we still need your help and cooperation to keep your kids and our staff and volunteers safe.
We ask that all parents keep their sick kids at home. The CDC also recommends that everyone:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
As new information becomes available and the impact of Covid-19 on our immediate community develops, we will continue to communicate with you about what steps we are taking to ensure safety. By working together we will get through this! Thank you.