What Is The Legacy Club?
The Legacy Club is a way for the Boys & Girls Clubs to thank and recognize donors during their lifetime for demonstrating the strongest statement of support that a friend of the Boys & Girls Clubs can make. The Legacy Club honors those who have remembered the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County in their estate plans, by making a bequest, life income gift, or creating an endowed fund.
What Are The Benefits Of Membership?
Members of the Legacy Club receive special benefits, including:
- A welcome letter and lapel pin that indicates your leadership in the mission to guarantee a strong and stable future for Ada County children.
- Recognition on our Website as a Legacy Club Member.
- An invitation to the annual Legacy Club Member event.
- National recognition with Boys & Girls Clubs of America in their Heritage Club annual report.
- You and your advisor(s) can consult with gift planning staff in order to ensure the best match between your charitable intentions and the Club’s needs.
How Can I Become A Member?
Joining the Heritage Club is as simple as communicating your intentions by returning the enrollment form. If you wish to remain anonymous, be sure to indicate that preference on the form.
More Information Or Gift NotificationWe are here to help you support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County’s mission in whatever way is most personal and meaningful for you. Our goal is to help you leave a legacy in a way that benefits you, your family, and young people in our community now…and for years to come. We are happy to meet with you and your family to talk through your plans. Please contact Jodi Gempler, Development Director, at Jodi@adaclubs.org or 208.639.3162.
Legacy Club Enrollment Form