Celebrate the magic of helping children in this fun virtual race with awesome swag! Proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County hosted by Main Street Bella . This fun race will be held the week of June 17th-25th, 2018.
How does a virtual race work?
1. You register for your spot and choose the swag you want (shirt, medal or both)
2. The week of the race you run a 5K, 10K, 13.1 or 26.2, whatever you choose. But you pick the time to run it. As long as it’s within the race week window you are good to go.
3. You record your time.
4. Submit your race time at the link provided with your registration.
5. Main Street Bella will post your time on a leaderboard.
6. Once your race time is received, Main Street Bella will send out your items (shirt, medal, or shirt & medal–depending on what you registered for).